Friday, June 4, 2010

I invite you to be a part of my life and mind. Come on! Please!?!?!

So, for some reason the prospect of writing a blog has really on my mind. I’ve become an avid blog stalker, stalking my favorite speakers virally, especially the blogs of Michael Gungor, Andrew Ardnt, and John Wagler (all blogs you should be stalking to). And I’ve always absolutely loved writing, and weirdly enough typing in general, so this is a bandwagon that actually fits my personality and interests.

The main reason I wanna do a blog is to get feedback from my good friends and peers on the things I’m thinking of. I am a heavy believer in guided practice, and I’m always open to reprimand and correction. I’ve enjoyed keeping a personal journal for years, and there really wouldn’t be much of a point of doing it online unless my friends were a part of it ;D. So if I post a blog, and you have any opinion or advice for me at all, PLEASE COMMENT! I would love and appreciate that soooo incredibly much, honest. Please be blunt, I enjoy that. I really don’t believe in beating around the bush, if you have a problem or concern with me, please say it, and if I agree then I’ll make the proper adjustments. But even if I don’t agree, I’ll still totally take your opinion into consideration ;)

This blog is gonna be about all the things I’m passionate about, which basically equals God, music, skateboarding, soccer. The filter for all of that will be through my life experiences and thoughts. 80 percent of the stuff that makes it on here will be about God and music, and 18 percent the other two, and 2 percent random stuff. Things seem to grab my attention randomly for short periods of time, annoying things like Jersey Shore and awesome things like a historic piece of art. Things that deserve a shout-out or so. The God stuff will consist of my questions, highs, lows, experiences, and sermon ideas. The music stuff will consist of the quest and sharing of good gospel, legit hip-hop, and hype rock bands.

Anybody who knows me well knows that I struggle with pride and holier than thou-ism, so I hope this blog never becomes extensions of that. But a chance for me to fill my loved ones, friends, and some mentors in on my life and thoughts, and an avenue for those exact same people to share their wisdom with me.

So let’s do it! Imma try to stick to this and be legit, putting up a thought at least every other week, and hopefully you guys read and comment back!

much love to all my homies

No comments:

Post a Comment